Hospital Gas Supply Company
Support a major medical gas supplier’s product launch by following up on a direct mail campaign to qualify opportunities and generate interest in a product demonstration.
- Following receipt of postcard to prospects MMG placed outbound calls to the respiratory director of the hospital to verify, revise, and collect information for each customer record.
- MMG communicated product information, benefits of service and inquired about a follow-up appointment with the respiratory director.
- After generating interest and receiving permission for a product demonstration, MMG would send an email appointment notification immediately to the company sales representative that was assigned to that account to meet with the hospital’s respiratory director.
- 24% of the valid contacts reached were interested in a product demonstration.
- 86% of records were reached at the close of the campaign.