Lead Generation for a Financial Consulting Firm
Develop a lead generation program that encompasses the following key tactical components: market research, prospect identification, outbound calling, direct mail and sales collateral fulfillment.
- Conducted primary research to determine whether or not the prospect company was a fit for the services delivered by the client.
- Performed outbound calling to prospects confirming all contact info which was then entered into database.
- Collaborated with the client to identify which prospects were to be promoted to the next stage of the sales process.
- Sent a series of direct mail packages to targeted CEO’s highlighting the client’s service offering.
- Mailed a marketing package to CFO’s of the same companies complete with marketing message and proposing a face-to-face meeting with our client.
- Followed up each stage with complete report, debriefing, and consultation with the client.
- A successful, integrated, multi-faceted campaign that consistently produced positive results for the client.
- Peace of mind for the client as MMG managed the lead generation process from prospecting to literature fulfillment and proposed appointment setting.
- Process has been employed on a repeated basis to refill pipeline with new leads and build an ongoing potential client database.
- Quality maintenance of all database records, as well as inventory for direct mail package fulfillment.